Nothing Outlasts Fiber Cement Siding by James Hardie!
Maybe You Haven’t Heard, Fiber Cement Siding Is Light Years Ahead of All Other Choices In Replacement Siding!
- Fiber Cement Siding has Rich, Luxurious Wood Grain
- Fiber Cement Siding Will Never Rot
- Fiber Cement Siding Does Not Burn
- Termites Hate Fiber Cement Siding!
Fiber Cement Siding Houston
At All-Tex we take our commitment to quality and service very seriously. That’s why we carefully consider the brands we carry and will never compromise when there is a clearly superior choice.
The James Hardie brand Fiber Cement Siding provides the most trusted product line available.
The technology and composition of siding materials has changed over time. Improvements in fire protection, rot resistance and termite prevention have been made.
Other products, once thought to be superior, were inexpensive to produce and install have been used by builders and by replacement contractors for many years.
Consider Masonite as an exterior siding for example. Yes, basically the same material used for the back pane on many types of furniture and cabinetry. Masonite is still good for some interior uses and remains popular for those uses.
As Exterior Siding, Masonite has worn out it’s welcome! Masonite does not hold up to wind and rain very well. Once the paint begins to show the first signs of wear, Masonite soaks up water like a sponge!
Neither Aluminum siding nor Vinyl siding is any better. Aluminum conducts heat and electricity and vinyl is too light and thin to provide any protection against strong winds. Besides that, try to paint vinyl when you are ready for a color change…forget about it! You can’t: It won’t stick!
Wood and T1-11 siding has been used for years. Unfortunately, since they are both prone to termites and water damage, the expected life span is 12-15 years.
The Fiber Cement Siding solution is clear!
The James Hardie Fiber Cement Line of Replacement Siding and Trim
Why are Thousands of Texas Home Owners Choosing Fiber Cement Siding?
- Appearance – Fiber Cement Siding looks great! Hardie’s real wood look is not discernable from wood.
- Rot Resistant – Cement Fiber is resistant to water penetration! You won’t be replacing it in your lifetime!
- Bug Resistant – Termites don’t eat fiber cement siding!
- Impact Resistant – Hard to dent Cement Siding from flying debris! While not indestructable,
James Hardie fiber cement exterior siding is very tough and stands up to impact better than most materials.
- Longer Lasting – Hardie’s Fiber Cement Siding lasts Much longer than wood!
- Valuable – Great return on investment from Cement Siding!
- Superior Warranty – James Hardie Siding Products have up to a 50 year product warranty.
- All-Tex Home Improvement Services offers a Transferable Lifetime Labor Warranty on Fiber Cement Siding Installations!
- Insurance Companies Love Cement Siding – Since cement siding is fire resistant, you’ll qualify for a big discount on your homeowners insurance – as much as 30%!
Why did more than 18,000 Texas homeowners choose All-Tex Home Improvement Services?
- Length of time in the community – All-Tex has been installing Siding since 1991.
- Superior processes – Everything we do is managed closely and professionally. Backed up by meticulously developed policies and procedures to ensure we do a great job every time…and will be in business for years to come.
- No Hassle Labor Warranty – If you ever have a problem we’ll promptly come out and determine the cause.
- Training – Our crews get continuous Siding Replacement training and supervision and are always looking for methods to raise our quality and improve the siding installation processes.
- Construction Management – We hire the best construction managers from the home building industry to oversee your project and ensure it is on time and at top quality and that the siding replacement crew is continuously supervised and trained.
- Communication – You will be in the loop for the entire process. Our on-site construction manager will meet with you, call you and email you daily updates – No mystery.
How do you get started?
If your Texas home or commercial building has rotten or termite infested T1-11 or wood siding or your siding has other problems, you need to address them quickly to prevent further damage. Call All-Tex Home Improvement Services now and arrange for an on-site/in home inspection and free quote for Repair or Replacement with Fiber Cement Siding.
Contact us today and get a Comprehensive Home Assessment and Detailed Proposal. No commitments.