There are several ways to make your home look more beautiful. Painting your home’s siding is one way to do this. There are many painting companies in Houston TX that can offer this service to you.
Unless you ordered ColorPlus Technology siding, painting siding is a must. It is the best way to get the best and longest quality from your new siding.
For big projects, hiring a professional painting company is a must. Aside from being sure of the quality, they can also advise you on the best practices to improve and extend your siding’s lifespan.
Here are some things to remember before, during, and after hiring painting companies in Houston TX:
- Check the literature that came with the siding material on the recommended practices and paint products.
- Hire a local painting company and make sure that they are accredited and have the necessary licenses.
- Make sure that contractors will not clean your siding with high-pressure water blasters because it can ruin the siding.
- Ideally, painting jobs should be done during summer, and especially not on windy days. But if you urgently need a paint job, talk to your contractor.
- To caulk siding edges or joints, use the preferred caulking products. Subpar products can cause moisture to easily enter the sidings, causing it to rot or get damaged faster.
- Coordinate with your painter about the best practices for painting siding – there is a debate as to whether it is better to paint siding via brush or spray – talk about the pros and cons of each with your painter.
- Only use 100% acrylic topcoats for your fiber cement siding to make sure you will not void the 30-year warranty that comes with your purchase.
If you want to get the most out of painting your Hardiplank siding, talk to professional painting companies in Houston TX that have proven themselves through the years. Call (281) 358-2553 today for estimates from one of Houston’s most trusted painters.