Your Roof is Your First Line Of Defense Against Severe Weather, Don’t Let it Fail When You Need It Most!
If your home was built before 2000, and you haven’t had your roof checked, you may be asking for trouble.
Because even though asphalt shingle roofs should last about 15 years, the weather in Houston can significantly affect you roof’s lifespan
Pounding rain, fierce winds, blazing hot sun, gigantic hail and dangerous lightning from severe storms will break down the top layers of your shingles and more.
That can lead loss of the outer layer of particles and granules that protect the asphalt from the elements.
When that happens mold and other staining can start to invade the materials – speeding decay.
These conditions may not appear too bad from the ground but, they could lead to one or more leaks followed by potentially catastrophic damage to your attic and the interior of your home!
Roofing Technology has changed!
Roofing materials have improved dramatically in the last decade. So has the roofing industry for that matter.
Sure, there are still rip-off artists in the roofing business, but you don’t have to be a victim.
All-Tex Home Improvement Services is committed to providing top quality roofing materials and professionally trained installation teams. We guarantee a very long life and an exceptional warranty for your roofing project.
- Because All-Tex uses ONLY Top Quality GAF/Elk roofing materials…
- We are GAF/ELK Preferred Contractor…
- 30 year material life expectancy is our standard…
- We’re Fully insured (something many roofers claim, but can’t always prove)…
- Experienced and factory trained teams – Inexperience leads to small mistakes and a lack of detail which leads to 90% of all early roof failure and leaks!
- Weather Stopper System Plus Warranty – more than 4 times the standard!
- Hundreds of referrals – Clients in your area in homes just like yours!
- Transferable to new home owners – A clear competitive advantage when selling a home.
- Hail and wind damage inspection specialists – Getting an inspection soon after a severe hail storm can save you thousands of dollars in later repair bills.
In addition to providing rain protection, your roof is instrumental to energy efficiency as well!
- Ridge venting keeps attic cooler
- Lighter color shingles help reflect solar energy reducing attic temperatures
- Radiant barrier decking can also be applied before the protective paper adding additional energy savings
Residential and Commercial Roofing
All-Tex Home Improvement Services services single family homes, apartment buildings, and condominium complexes in the Houston areas of Texas.
Don’t fall for the “cheap, fast” fly by night contractor or storm chaser. Hire a local, established roofing expert with decades of experience and a reputation of quality!
If you are ready for a free site visit/inspection and a no obligation quote or if you really want the straight scoop, call All-Tex today or fill our our request form on the page linked below.
All-Tex Home Improvement Services is different! Rather than just a “free quote” offered by all other contractors, we perform a comprehensive assessment of your needs in your home. If we can help you, we’ll present a solution!
Contact us today and get a Comprehensive Home Assessment and Detailed Proposal. No commitments.