Not all roofing companies are actually aware that they need to improve on overall sanitation. If you’re big on cleanliness, there are some cues that you could look for without offending the roofing company Houston friends say is the best.
You don’t have to shoot questions straight in the roofer’s faces. However, it is recommended that you frame your inquiries carefully and you verify from as many sources as possible. Are you interested to learn what these signs are? Read on!
- Begin with the roofing company. Ask for a list of services. There are a couple of basic services that are directly related to cleanliness. You’ll want to find some, if not all, of the following in the list:
- Asphalt shingle recovery and recycling (where possible)
- Downspout, gutter, and drain de-clogging
- Garbage collection, hauling, and disposal
- Gutter check-ups and clearing from granule deposits
- Roof sweeping
- Roof washing
Tip: Unless you’re scheduling them as stand-alone tasks, these services are often bundled in the contractor’s quote for complete roofing projects.
Businesses that are serious about cleanliness tend to integrate sanitation procedures in the overall operations.
- Verify with neighbors. Ask how happy they were with the crew and the condition of property during the roofing project. Tongues are sure to wag when the crew does things that homeowners are dissatisfied with. The usual complaints include failing to:
- Observe personal grooming and hygiene.
- Offer to leave muddy footwear outside when entering the attic.
- Clean up at the end of the day.
Here at All-Tex Home Improvement Services, we’re pleased to have a crew of roofers who take sanitation and hygiene seriously. If you’d like to know more about our services and what sets us apart from the typical roofing company Houston homeowners would rather not hire, visit us online or call (281) 358-2553.