Roofing Company Houston Gives the Level of Service You Deserve!
For your Roof Replacement or Roof Repair, Don’t hire just any roofer! Here are some of the many scams out there.
Don’t fall victim to these:
- Out of Towners – These are the roofers that follow the storms around. They don’t have a local business address and that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
- Cash Only – Up Front – Warning! They not only lack a local address but a bank account as well. If your roof does get completed, where will they be when a problem arises?
- No Local References – All of their references are in other states they ran around chasing storms in. Chance are, some of them are fake. Demand Local References and check them out.
You deserve better treatment from your Roofing Company Houston
— First of all, we are local and have been in the roofing business locally since 1991. Here are some crucial facts:
- Local North East Houston (Kingwood) office staffed with real people.
- References from local Houstonians and your neighbors
- Listed on the Better Business Bureau in Houston with an A+ rating.
- Local Insurance coverage with a $2 million policy.
- Workers covered by Workmen’s Compensation Insurance.
- Experienced and dedicated estimators. This guarantees accuracy and no delayed jobs.
- Experienced and dedicated roofing team leader. This guarantees completion on time and to scope.
- GAF/Elk Preferred Contractor status. This means special training, additional warranty coverage and manufacturers backing of our work.
Getting Started with All-Tex is Easy
Simply call (281) 358-2553 and speak with one of our friendly office staff members or click the “Get a Free Quote” button below and we will call you to discuss your roofing needs. We offer a free residential roofing estimate.
As you can see, the risks are non-existent! Call us or complete the form now for a free estimate from an established and trusted Roofing Company Houston in the area.
What your neighbors are saying
“All work completed to a very high standard. Crew was extremely professional. Spent a lot of time up front discussing specifics.”
— Miller Cedric