Timberline 30 Shingles – Timberline® Prestique® 30
Choosing a roofing contractor or roofer in the Houston area can be frustrating. Just because a roofer has a huge Yellow Pages add does not mean that they have the experience and the certifications to work on your home.
Look for the GAF/Elk Preferred Roofer credential. GAF/Elk is the leader in roof shingles and other roofing materials. They lead the industry in research and product development that results in several benefits to you, the consumer. Long lasting, non-staining, great looking roof that will protect your home and family for years.
GAF/Elk puts as much importance on their roofing contractors as they do on their product line. When companies such as All-Tex Home Improvement Services has been certified by GAF/Elk, you can be assured that they have passed a rigorous testing process.
Here is some product information from the GAF web site for your convienence
High Definition® Roofing Shingles
“Value And Performance In A Distinctive Wood Shake Look”
- Great Value…Architecturally stylish but practically priced
- Superior Appearance…Features GAF-Elk’s patented “High Definition” color blends and enhanced shadow effect
- Safer…Class A fire listing from Underwriters Laboratories, the highest rating possible
- Peace of Mind…30-year ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first five years1
- Perfect Finishing Touch…Use premium Timbertex® ridge cap shingles (in the West, use premium Ridglass® ridge cap shingles)
- Diamond Cut™ Granules…
Multi-faceted design and light-reflective construction add dimension and depth to the shingle
- UV Blocker (Granules)…
Protects against damaging sunlight which improves the durability and extends the life of the shingle
- Color Lock™ Ceramic Firing (Granules)…
Maintains the true color of the shingle longer
- Dura Grip® Adhesive…
Locks the shingles in place on the roof, gripping tight in even strong gale force winds
- SpecSelect Grading System (Asphalt)…
Use of finest quality asphalt improves weathering in harsh conditions
- Micro Weave® Core…
Offers a superior strength foundation that resists cracking and splitting
- FiberTech® Components (Core)…
Incorporates fibers that are non-combustible, providing a UL Class A fire rating
Choosing a leader in product technology as well as a leading Houston area roofing contractor is a winning combination you can count on for your home. Call All-Tex today or complete a Information/Quote Request form for more information.